HR Payroll Support - Intern
Business management, administration and support, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you well organized? Do you have great attention to detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• support HR Payroll Team
• manage administration of employee benefits
• liaise with other departments and 3rd parties to ensure all processes operate smoothly
• support and resolve employee queries
• recognize problems and work towards identifying solutions
• build up expertise by close cooperation with various HR teams and stakeholders
You will be working in the HR Service Delivery Team – Payroll Function in Poland, serving to UBS Poland based staff (c.a. 5,000 in scope). In our function we provide payroll services for over 30,000 employees in EMEA and perform effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities.
We coordinate, deliver, prioritize and escalate payroll operational tasks, resulting from HR customer enquiries, and HR and business requirements. The team acts as subject matter experts for payroll and is responsible for all aspects of Poland payroll administration to ensure that all local and international payrolls are completed accurately and on time.
• academic background in Finance, Economy, Math and/or Human Resources
• good communication skills and ability to work with large data sets and multitask
• work experience in large organization would be an asset, previous payroll or HR experience is not essential
• strong English verbal and writing skills
• service oriented and positive attitude
• motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
• a great communicator and you know how to handle challenging situations
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• methodical, concise, accurate, well organized with strong attention to detail
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.