Aon Sp. z o.o.
The Collector is mainly responsible for collecting on outstanding account receivables’ line items and maintain healthy accounting portfolio for Aon’s clients.
What the day will look like:
- Downloading and reviewing aging payments of the assigned portfolio;
- Based on criticality, strategizing the portfolio to collect maximum cash;
- Skip-tracing the contact details to reach to the right party and perform collections attempts;
- Reach out to customers over email or call, as appropriate, to understand reasons for delinquency;
- Sending monthly/weekly statement of accounts and invoice copies upon request;
- Understanding issues or reasons for non-payment and provide service to customers to resolve for the open issues;
- Working with Billing Coordinators to resolve aged balance or for exceptional customers;
- Preparing and sending dunning letters to the highly delinquent customers;
- Initiating refund requests and Remit to remitter;
- Performing and/or supporting month-end reporting & Bad-Debt provisioning.
How this opportunity is different
You will have a chance to be a part of a newly created team and participate in a transition process and projects aimed at process improvement.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- 2-3 years of experience in general accounting
- English and German on a C1 level
- Proficiency in MS Excel (especially Excel)
- Very high attention to details
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.