Aon sp. z o.o.
You’re well-organized, speak good English and German and want the chance to develope yourself in a corporate environment?
Do you enjoy working with data in Excel files and making sure everything’s correct?
If yes, then read on. We are looking for You!
The Administrator's responsibilities include a back-office operations such as:
- Checking information received from insurers against the information held on the system records
- Performing calculations using information available in the system
- Performing tasks such as: analyse booking differences, analyse brokerage and commission differences, clarification of premium amounts, reconciliation, administration of policy documentation, insurance confirmation, preparation of annual reports
- Updating/ renewing policy plans in the system
- Working closely with the local teams to ensure that all work is carried out in a timely manner
- Cooperating closely with team coordinator as well as the team and making sure all service level agreements are met
- Suggesting and implementing changes to tools and documentations needed to support effective service delivery
- English and German – at least on a B2 level
- Good Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data and check its accuracy
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills with client focus
- Able to prioritize tasks according to volumes
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues!