GRC Service & Process Framework Mgmt Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you know how to solve problems and influence stakeholders? Looking for a role to enable enhanced transparency and agility across the organization?
If your answer is yes, then you can help us to deliver organizational and functional optimization across Group Risk Control (GRC):
- support maintenance of GRC Service Portfolio and Process Architecture. Ensuring data is up to date, accurate, and compliant with company policy
- collaborate with team stakeholders on Key Performance Indicator’s design and ensure corrective measures are defined where performance targets are not met
- monitor service cost and ensure accurate cost allocation from GRC to internal clients
- participate in regular service cost and quality reviews performed for the benefit of internal clients
- support tasks related with Legal Entity service disputes, regulatory and audit driven reviews
- identify potential automation opportunities
You will be working in Group Risk Control (GRC) – Service & Process Management team in Krakow. Our main responsibility is to govern and maintain Group Risk Control’s Service & Process Frameworks and to drive effectiveness, efficiency and productivity increase.
- a university degree preferably Economics/Business Management/Accounting
- an understanding of financial services industry
- fluent in spoken and written English
- comfortable with working with a remote team and line manager
- a multitasker, team player and able to thrive when no two days are the same
- interested in finding ways or discuss ideas in how to improve the way the team can work smarter Interested in finding ways of the team can work smarter
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.