Junior Program Manager
Job Reference #
Are you a program manager looking for your next big challenge? Do you know what it takes to deliver complex change in an Agile operating environment? Are you comfortable presenting to and influencing senior management stakeholders?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
• manage the delivery of one (or more) new change projects, as part of a larger IB-wide strategic and/or regulatory change programs. Current programs include LIBOR replacement, Fundamental Review of the Trading Book and the implementation of a new ETD stack front to back
• manage the project plan, budget, resources, risks, issues and delivery schedule and quality
• lead a multidisciplinary team through the full project lifecycle
• develop strong relationships with all project stakeholders
• provide regular updates to senior management
• ensure that Run the Bank are kept informed and involved and able to take on their new responsibilities after go-live
You will be working in the IB Change team in the heart of Krakow City in Poland (Fabryczna Office Park), which will be part of a broader international team. IB Cross Stream Change team is part of the IB Chief Operating Office and works in partnership with the Business, Chief Data and Information Office and Group Functions, and takes ownership to manage and deliver critical strategic and regulatory changes for the Investment Bank. The team is currently made up of approximately 80 dedicated staff, consisting of project managers, business and data analysts and client engagement specialists.
We are a diverse team and are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients. We support hybrid working model.
• experience of project management and delivery in an Investment Bank (or consulting to Investment Banks)
• ability to build relationships across a global organization, build trust and influence internal and external stakeholders
• structured, organized with strong planning skills
• experienced in multiple project delivery methodologies including waterfall and agile
• strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• good analytical and problem-solving skills, quick learner with good attention to detail
• a ‘can do’ approach and willingness to learn
• ability to work under pressure, hit deadlines and manage to a budget
• experience of delivering regulatory projects and/or knowledge of the regulatory landscape would be an advantage.
• aptitude for technology
• fluent in English, both written and spoken
• proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPointS
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.