Screening Specialist for Sanctions Compliance with French/German
Job Reference #
Do you want to keep criminals from abusing the financial system? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? We're looking for someone like that to:
• perform sanctions risk assessments
• assist with preparing reports and presentations based on the results of the risk assessment
• collect and analyze large amounts of complex data using Microsoft Excel and/or Microsoft Access
• collaborate across the organization to assess risk related to customer base, geography, products and services, and transactions
• assist with assessment of mitigating controls used to identify gaps and weaknesses within the program
You’ll be working in Poland and you are part of the Financial Crime Prevention team covering the EMEA region. We review and monitor online payments and Trade Finance transactions as well as test processes and controls around risks associated with sanctions. Our role is to fight against sanctions, fraud, corruption and terrorist financing.
• a good understanding of the regulatory environment mainly in the area of sanctions
• strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• confidence to challenge the status quo and demonstrate strong risk awareness (you’ve got good judgment)
• well organized, with a sharp attention to detail
• result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
• fluent in English, French, German and Italian are an advantage
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.