Who are we looking for?
An open-minded person who would like to contribute to expansion of Alpha asset management operations delivered by State Street Bank International. Someone, who value great work atmosphere, being close to the managers, achieving goals and resolving problems as a group within one big global Alpha team.
Your new team
The team works within State Street Investment Management Services business unit and support Front Office Data Control (FODC) - a service offered to the clients. The team members work on a daily basis with multiple internal teams and the client front office provider.
Why is this role important to us?
State Street's Investment Management Solutions (IMS) is a business unit responsible for outsource service provision through leading edge technology and services for its clients. It has demonstrated excellent success in recent times with major client wins covering in excess of 10 locations worldwide, including UK, Europe, India and USA, for the outsource arrangements of Fund Accounting and Investment Operations. We are increasing our number of talented professional to support the planning, development and roll-out of the Enterprise projects within the Investment Operations field.
We are keen to welcome onboard investment operations business professionals who want to play a key role in the delivery of successful solutions.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Your new role
As a Client Portfolio Reconciliation Expert you will:
- Perform daily checks on file deliverables to the clients, investigate discrepancies and ensure daily resolution of identified queries
- Take ownership of issues to resolution, engage teams as needed to gain consensus
- Monitor daily processes and internal/external communication, flagging any issues during group discussions or to the manager;
- Develop and maintain relationships with client´s representatives, and internal/external stakeholders to help aid successful delivery of service;
- Work together with global teams members to discuss strategic initiatives and close out issues;
- Maintaining effective communication with colleagues and the managers;
- Ensure adherence to internal procedures and best practices at all times;
- Offer guidance and support to the less experienced members of the team;
- Actively work with other team members to build team spirit to be able to grow as a group
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Good client service skills; ability to interact and communicate with various level business partners
- Good time management, organizational and team working skills
- Adaptability, high level of self-motivation and ability to show initiative is an asset
- Good command of English language
- Proactive mindset and "can do" attitude is a plus
- Willingness to learn and discover the industry
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in a Fund Accounting/Fund Administration/Middle Office or Finance-related areas is an asset
- Customer service or financial services experience from a different area than above-listed is also considered as a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.