Are you looking for an opportunity to work closely together with many stakeholders? Do you understand both the IT and business side of Finance processes? Do you like to follow and optimize processes and keeping the agreed dates? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
The important link between IT, the business and the vendors
You will be part of the Intelligent Automation & Data Lakehouse team in IT Operations - Application Services.
Our international team is placed in Viby, Poland and UK. We are responsible for the safeguarding and stability of applications used within Intelligent Automation and Data Lakehouse landscape and a vital part of our job is to cooperate with and follow up with our supports teams, both internal and external to ensure we are getting the results needed by both our SLA’s but also the changing business need.
As a Service Delivery Specialist for Data Analytics you will have a close relationship to the business, IT project teams and your support teams. You will be their partner and go to person.
Your main tasks are:
- Maintaining good overview of support capabilities and adapting support model as is needed in this developing area.
- Ensure that information in tickets (Demands, Incidents or Change Requests) is correct.
- Plan implementation of enhancements in coordination with business, Agile Release Train and Support Team.
- Ensure that HOTO processes are followed and documentation is available to the support team.
- Ensure that the support team for your area is performing according to Arla standard when solving incidents and service requests.
- Support the Business and IT colleagues as an escalation point for support and enhancements.
As a team, we support Europe’s second largest dairy cooperative, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to support these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organization, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
Process expertise and great collaboration skills
As you will work closely together with both the business and other teams you need good cooperation and communication skills in English. Excellent planning skills are also crucial for this position. You need to be good at building up a network – and use it!
You should be willing to learn quickly and become very knowledgeable within the area of Data Analytics understand the connections between different technologies used and the dependencies that develop between them. Additionally understand how the area will develop and ensuring that the processes we have in place and create are scalable at speed.
- It will be an advantage if you have at least 2-3 years of experience working with Data Analytics or Data Engineering
- Some knowledge of the following would be a major advantage –
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Azure Data Services (Data Factory, Data Bricks etc)
- SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS)
- Machine Learning
- Azure DevOps
- You are open and communicate effortlessly with all levels of stakeholders.
- You are a technically inquisitive person.
- You are curious about getting to know more about the Data Journey at Arla.