Software Developer - Automation
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.9 billion USD in 2021. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for an Automation Developer to join a team that is focused on ensuring the quality of a best-in-class native development platform and applications. You’re a developer at heart with an appreciation for high quality software and a passion for using automation to achieve it. You’ll help define and implement the automation and testing frameworks that are going to be critical for our teams to confidently deliver small and frequent releases within our native mobile ecosystem.
What you’ll do:
This is a newly formed team responsible for creating frameworks, components, and testing processes that empower our product teams to do their best work, move fast, and operate at a high level confidence as they deliver their solutions. The platform, services, and applications we create will be the foundation for all native/mobile product experiences across the organization and all of the markets we serve across the globe. We are a cross-functional product team with full accountability for our products. We embrace DevOps and automation, we’re constantly learning, and we are focused on delivering products that our customers love at the speed they need them.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a full-stack software developer (web or native) with experience in writing automated unit and functional test cases.
- Familiarity with the different layers of automated testing (e.g., unit, integration) and a solid understanding of how to effectively utilize each layer.
- Passion for championing and nurturing automation efforts that support continuous delivery.
- Experience with developing, testing, and deploying automation frameworks and test cases in a cloud testing environment such as BrowserStack or similar platform.
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Appium, Selenium, TestNG, REST-Assured, JMeter, and Cucumber.
- Experience developing automated test cases with Java is a plus.
- A solid grasp of CI/CD with experience embedding automated quality, performance, accessbility, and security testing within the process is a plus.
- Experience in AWS cloud technologies is a plus.
- Experience in native platforms (iOS, Android) is a plus.
Skills to be successful in the role:
- Collaborative – You work jointly with other team members to design, build, and support solutions.
- T-shaped – You have a broad range of technical skills, with depth as a Subject Matter Expert in one or more areas.
- Adaptable – You are flexible and able to adjust to new situations quickly.
- Curious – You are eager to learn and experiment.
- Entrepreneurial – You seek out innovative solutions and opportunities for improvement.
- Team-oriented – You actively contribute to group and organizational goals.
- Committed to excellence – You hold yourself and others to high standards of performance and quality.
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.