Intern in Finance Poland Taxes
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
We're looking for Intern in Finance Poland Taxes to:
• proactively engage with colleagues to assist in tax fillings preparation and tax reporting
• implement and comply with quality control checks to ensure complete accuracy of data
• participate in our projects to assist the department in achieving its goals and objectives
• help with organizing our records in a structured way
You'll be working in the Finance Poland Taxes team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office. Our team is responsible for a wide tax-related area: accounting, reporting, and tax compliance. We support the Polish legal entities, including UBS Poland.
• a university student or degree in finance, accounting or similar field
• strong attention to details
• very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• working knowledge of MS Excel
• this is a development role, interest in Polish tax law (CIT, WHT, VAT) is advantageous
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.