For our Client, a global leader in the production industry, we are looking for candidates, who will join the SSC structure in Warsaw as
- handling general ledger activities such as accruals, provisions, revaluations,
- performing month-end closing activities,
- checking the correctness of invoices and their correction,
- reconciliation of account balances,
- support in SOX and internal control environment,
- participation in the preparation of financial statements and other ad-hoc reports,
- analyzing balance sheet (BS), profit & loss (P&L) figures and variance,
- first-line contact and support concerning RTR queries,
- supporting the automation and standardization of finance processes.
- min. 1,5 years experience in the finance area (experience in GL/RTR area preferred),
- very good command in English (at least B2) and French (at least B2),
- strong analytical skills and problem-solving attitude,
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance and Accounting or Economy would be an asset,
- advanced knowledge of SAP will be an assets.
- a hybrid model of work,
- friendly organizational culture,
- opportunity to develop based on clear career paths,
- additional benefits (e.g. private medical care and group insurance, MultiSport card or OK system, access to internal training’s platform, Social Fund subsidiaries: for holidays, getting married or baby birth).