Business Risk Management Analyst for US Wealth Management
Business management, administration and support, Risk
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you have a strong wealth management background? Are you interested in changing the risk culture? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging environment? If so, we need your help in shaping our risk narrative and supporting materials.
In your role as Outsourcing Due Diligence Advisor you will work in the Global Wealth Management (GWM) ONO (Onshoring, Nearshoring and Outsourcing) team. You support GWM in evaluating initiatives on outsourcing relevance, ensure that your business partners understands all risk assessments, approvals and processes that are required. You support the business project manager in planning and execution of requirements, giving advice and guiding through the outsourcing due diligence process (ODP).
• support and guide business through the outsourcing due diligence process and act as first escalation point for issues
• advise on and check the outsourcing materiality determination together with business and control functions to ensure it aligns with global policy
• advise on the determination of outsourcing provider and receiver entities including validation of data exposure
• validate completeness and quality of the outsourcing due diligence, resolve open issues, validate issue resolution and confirm alignment with third party information security assessment
• brief local responsible officers and control functions on complex projects ahead of submission to ensure a smoother process
• perform "peer review" of outsourcing due diligence for other advisors as part of a 4 eye quality check
You will work closely with the business area and group function BRMs, GWM ex-US BRMs, counterparts across the Combined US Operations (“CUSO”) and the 2nd LOD which includes Group Risk Control, C&ORC, and Legal.
• fluency in spoken and written English
• bachelor's degree in a relevant area of study required (i.e. Industrial or Systems Engineering)
• 2-3 years experience in Business Management and/or Business Risk roles
• striving for excellence in everything you do
• an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• team-orientated mindset with strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage conflict and pressure in a demanding environment
• ability to be flexible and capable of prioritizing based on business demands
• proactive, self-driven, strong work ethics, attention to detail and high-quality standards
• excellent organizational skills, with the ability to effectively plan and manage multiple priorities
• excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate complex issues
• analytical and enjoy problem-solving
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.