Securities Specialist - Internship
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you well-organized and detail-oriented? Do you have a high client service orientation and risk awareness? We’re looking for someone who is ready to perform the following tasks:
• preparing Corporate Actions events notifications for end clients,
• sending instructions on corporate action events
• performing bookings of mandatory and optional events and all transactions related to Corporate Actions events (cash or stock)
• identifying and resolve reconciliation breaks
• launching investigations, provide required information and compose correspondence,
• cooperating with external and internal stakeholders
You’ll be working in Corporate Actions and Income Processing team in Wrocław, Dominikański office.
We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management UK an JE business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level.
We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Company to ensure a seamless service. Desk coverage between 8am and 6pm – shift based.
Everyone has a specific talent. Our goal is to make sure your talents are utilized to their full extent and that you have the opportunity to develop it for the benefit of our team, our clients and our firm.
• curious self explorers who like to try new things and make change happen
• a strong customer focus
• a willingness to learn, take ownership and make decisions
• a digital mindset where you help us provide a truly seamless client experience
• practical ability to work with modern tools and being solution oriented
• excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills
• strong English language skills both spoken and written (other European languages would also be an asset)
• securities process knowledge is a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.