Who we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates who can work for at least 20 hours per week (the more the better!) and are interested to stay for permanent roles with us in the future. Candidates who are available for full-time (40 hours/week) will be preferred.
Duration: 5 months
"We have our new group of interns starting every month. You will be aligned with the closest start date that suits your availability"
Why is this job important?
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
Overview of State street internship
State Street’s Internship Program provides an excellent opportunity to work and learn about our organization, our culture and how we do business on a day-to-day basis. Apart from on-the-job training, you will join other interns in a coordinated learning program that comprises of an induction program and series of “lunch and learn” sessions, to provide you with an overview of our organization and our products. You will be paired up with a ‘buddy’, who can offer you their experience, knowledge, and guidance throughout the internship. Very often, interns who perform and exceed expectations will be considered for hiring on the full-time regular positions after or even during the program.
What we value:
- You are a well-rounded student with a combination of academic aptitude, analytical capabilities, and excellent communication skills
- Majoring in Finance, Accounting, or Economics preferred. Any other major is also valid.
- Desire to develop your career in finance industry
- Involvement with student organizations would be an added advantage
- Good written and spoken English
- Basic experience with MS Office
- If you also speak French, German or Italian that’s a big plus!
What’s In It For You?
- Kick-start of Your career in finance
- Competitive salary
- International and dynamic work environment
- Lots and lots of training's