DataForce is part of the TransPerfect family of companies, the world’s largest provider of language and technology solutions for global business with offices in more than 100 cities worldwide.
We are looking for a German Language Speaker to join us on a new innovative and interesting project to improve Artificial Intelligence and technology that makes our everyday lives better (i.e., speech or text recognition, input methods, keyboard/swipe technology, or other areas of human-machine interaction related to languages).
As Language Data Analyst in the AI Division you will process data (data classification, evaluation labeling etc.) that are used for improvements of AI technologies, software and applications.
This job requires a high level of independence, adaptation, and accuracy. If you are someone who notices details better than most people, we need you!
What we offer
- Working on exciting projects with multinational teams
- Motivating compensation
- Full – time job, standard office schedule Monday to Friday (we don’t work on weekends or holidays)
- Working hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 to 18:00 with 1 hour for lunch
- 1 day off on birthday (paid)
- Possibility of private medical insurance
- Expert efficiency in German
- Are of legal age (18+)
- PESEL number (mandatory also for non-Polish citizens).
- Great reading and comprehension skills in English since all the training material and guidelines provided are available in English only.
- Ability to meet daily KPIs
- Ability to work independently
- Full-time availability
- Availability to work from our Warsaw office
- Open to feedback and able to use it for improvement
- Thrives when given detail-oriented and repetitive tasks
After submitting your application, you will be contacted via email regarding the next steps. Please, check also your SPAM folder, as the email can end up there.