Your new team
The position will be part of an established project management team supporting the Global Markets and GlobalLink businesses.
GlobalLink is State Street's global suite of award-winning electronic trading platforms which offers solutions for market participants that are designed to increase transparency, improve trading efficiency and deliver quantifiable execution.
Who are we looking for?
A Project or Change Manager experienced in delivering and supporting change programs in the Financial Services/Banking industry. If you have capital markets and investment products trading knowledge (exposure to FX products) combined with IT project management exposure this position seems like a perfect career opportunity for you.
Your new role
This role can be performed fully remotely from home within Poland area or you can work from Kraków or Gdańsk office in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
As a Senior Project Manager, Assistant Vice President you will be responsible for supporting the GlobalLink business with all aspects of change management, driving the execution and delivery of front office projects including strategic, regulatory, geopolitical and business transformation change. Your will interact with State Street Bank and Trust Company and State Street Bank International parties.
As a Senior Project Manager, Assistant Vice President you will:
- Manage the delivery of a number of key change initiatives and projects across the GlobalLink business, with front to back ownership of the full project lifecycle
- Develop and manage relationships with project sponsors and partners across the business and infrastructure, working closely with all stakeholders to ensure a sustainable and cohesive project delivery
- Establish and monitor an effective oversight framework to ensure that issues and risks to the project are appropriately identified, escalated and resolved
- Build technical and operational business knowledge to support business understanding and impact of change management processes to BAU
- Define robust communication strategy and provide transparency around delivery progress to all key stakeholders
- Utilize key project management tools and techniques and maintain document artefacts to a high standard in order to meet the demands of the project
- Prepare and lead key project meetings, including steering committees and working groups
- Actively participate in the development and maintenance of the EMEA Change Management Office (CMO) team as a front office change centre of excellence
What we value
Experience and specific qualifications:
- University degree
- Formal project management certification (eg: LEAN, PMI or Prince II)
- Experience delivering and supporting change programmes in the Financial Services/Banking industry
- Preference for candidates with IT project experience and/or exposure to FX products
- Experience with project management protocols, end to end project lifecycle and an understanding of good governance standards
- Experience with continuous improvement processes with an ability to identify more efficient and effective ways of working and reporting
- Knowledge of capital markets, including product trade lifecycle
Skills and competencies:
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Successful track record in problem-solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi-task and work independently to meet deadlines
- Ability to anticipate challenges and opportunities
- Ability to influence people without direct reporting lines
- Negotiating skills/stakeholder management
- Self-starting with the ability to operate without or take steps to define clear guidance on required outcomes
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.