Who we are looking for
Business risk management acts as a valued partner to the business in the identification, assessment and mitigation of risk, and cultivation of a framework of practices which enable a balance of commercial considerations with the risk excellence objectives
What you will be responsible for
- Support the execution of global programs in Poland E.g. Incident management, issues management , Data Privacy , Data governance and other Control Programs across SSBI GmbH Poland Branch.
- Establish strong relationships with key functional teams operating in Poland, including Business risk management teams, FLOD business lines, Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Compliance, and Corporate Audit.
- Monitor remediation steps and corrective action plans from control review findings to implementation.
- Provide strong management reporting. Monitor, actively manage and reports risk and compliance issues. Timely escalate any risk matters to SSBI GmbH Poland Branch senior management and to the SSBI GmbH Poland branch Head of FLOD Business Risk management.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent leadership skills, including ability to challenge and influence.
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal/external stakeholders to establish key relationships
- Demonstrated market knowledge and understanding of operational processes, risks and controls
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Power point skills with focus on presentation skills
- Experience in management reporting, collecting and managing high-level data will be an advantage
- Experience in project leading/participation will be an advantage
- Experience in Control, Compliance, Audit or Risk Management with focus on one of the following areas: controls design and effectiveness evaluation; operations; risk management, regulatory compliance, and project management with regards to middle to back office operational risk mitigation
- Previous experience in reviewing policies and procedures and driving initiatives aiming at improving operational breaches and issues;
- Knowledge about tools: ICAMS and Archer Issue management will be considered an asset
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No Intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops