Are you an event expert?
Do you have experience in organizing large, complex events in different formats: F2F, virtual or hybrid?
This is a great opportunity for you to join our Meetings & Events Team.
Meeting Planner will be responsible for E2E event management, delivering an innovative, quality, meetings consultancy service for conferences, meetings and group accommodation. The job holder will be responsible for providing a total venue finding service – including: rate negotiations, production of proposals, contracting, payment to suppliers, reconciliation of spend, reporting etc.; planning part of the project so coordinating the event after the contract is signed through the organizing all the services requested by the clients ending on execution of the event, reconciliation and reporting. The person will be responsible also for building individual client relationships that guarantee client loyalty and repeat business.
- Venue Sourcing & Contracting
- Sourcing venues for a local & global clients
- Work with Suppliers to secure savings/added value and to maximize all commercial opportunities for Global Business Travel
- Qualify the client’s brief and source appropriate venues / virtual solutions within pre-agreed SLA’s.
- Multiple venue/platform finding, negotiation and proposal according to the client’s requirements as well as any preparation of costings and invoicing that may be required.
- Accurate data input into reporting systems
- Undertake continuous self-development and training to ensure outstanding quality and customer satisfaction standards are achieved.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of key locations, venues and event solution (platforms, mobile apps etc.) by working with suppliers on product updates, participating in trainings, workshops, and finally attending fam trip supplier meetings/presentations etc.
- Brief development
- Project planning and timeline development
- Detailed Word or PowerPoint or any other proposal
- Develop and secure arrangements for entertainment, decoration, activities, travel documents etc.
- Coordinate food and beverage
- Manage room block and attrition
- Project management / work with 3rd parties (e.g., DMC, audio-visual, graphics & key visuals, virtual meetings platforms, mobile apps suppliers, speakers, insurance agency, etc.)
- Meeting space management
- Attendee management (online and offline)
- Budget management
- Final cost reconciliation
- Invoicing and payment
- Inpection trip & Onsite management
- Administration Support
Support for the team in various administrative tasks
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent venue knowledge (Poland and Europe)