For our Client, an international production company, we are looking for candidates interested in working as a French-speaking Order Management Specialist. The company's headquarters is in Krakow.
- create and process orders in ERP systems,
- e-mail and telephone contact with customers in English,
- build long-term relationships with business partners,
- control over the flow of information,
- control over availability and deliveries in agreement with business partners,
- solve problems related to orders,
- supervision over documentation.
- very good command of the English and French language – at least B2,
- minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position,
- well-developed interpersonal skills, ease in making contacts,
- analytical thinking skills,
- high motivation and willingness to develop in the area of customer service/order management.
- attractive salary and development opportunities,
- work in a large and stable international organization,
- hybrid work and flexible working hours,
- an attractive package of social benefits (private healthcare, Sodexo, etc.),
- a wide range of internal and external training.