HR Operations Consultant, Senior Associate
Location: Gdańsk, Kraków
- Utilise project management and analytical skills to support system implementation project activities including: requirements gathering, functional design, configuration, testing, training design, development, delivery and post production support
- Support HR Operations Readiness leads deliver Global Programs (i.e. Payroll and Time & Attendance projects) across multiple locations
- Partner with others in GHRSS to ensure a strong governance model and control framework exists for all process across GHRSS
- Review processes to ensure a proactive approach to continuous improvement, operational efficiency and risk mitigation across GHRSS
- Stakeholder management across varying levels
- Think and act globally
- Perform other duties as requested by regional and global payroll and GHRSS leads to provide business continuity
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.