Aon sp. z o.o.
Member Services Administrator Entry
Member Services Administrator Entry provides outstanding operations and governance support for Bigblue Touch and Aon Master Trust solutions and products in terms of defined contribution plans. A defined contribution (DC) plan is a type of retirement plan in which the employer, employee or both make contributions on a regular basis. Individual accounts are set up for participants and benefits are based on the amounts credited to these accounts. As an Administrator, you’ll mainly provide technical and administrative assistance via mail and chatboxes for our UK participants.
Our office is located in Cracow, and the position is open for hybrid working arrangement.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- Administering mailboxes, Document Management System, and responding to queries from stakeholders, and members of the plan withing agreed time.
- Managing, updating websites and mobile apps & ensuring they work accurately.
- Supervising and controlling DC-related financial processes.
- Upon identification, flagging and addressing risks and issues, as well as suggesting and implementing changes to tools and documentations needed to support effective service delivery
- Actively attending meetings with the team, internal clients and 3rd party partners
How this opportunity is different
As a Member Services Administrator, you’ll become a member of a small, inclusive team. We’ll provide you with the knowledge of Aon tools and DC plans for you to feel comfortable and efficient in the position. Collaboration is key for our Team, therefore you will learn from and later cooperate with experienced specialists from our department. Being a part of wider multicultural team, you will have an opportunity to work closely with IT specialists, client managers, consultants and business leaders and see how the product is managed and developed. In that role you have a chance to build business relationships and work independently on various projects.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Advanced English skills – because you’ll be using it every day in communication with our clients
- Good Excel knowledge – as we also perform some basic financial calculations and analyses
- Eye for detail, analytical drive and fondness for problem solving – because we provide troubleshooting services on a daily basis
- Openness and excellent interpersonal skills – as you’ll be in constant contact with clients, 3rd party individuals and colleagues
- Time management, flexibility and independence – because you may often find yourself faced with a problem that does not have a clear solution.
- Experience in client-facing role would be an asset
- University degree or equivalent work experience would be an asset
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.