Business Risk Specialist - CDIO Vendor Management
Business management, administration and support, Compliance, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Do you have experience managing risk? Do you have a desire to improve processes? Do you enjoy working with a varied set of internal stakeholders and contributing to positive change?
We’re looking for a Business Risk Specialist to support CDIO (Chief Digital and Information Office) vendor management:
• monitor CDIO compliance with UBS Third Party Risk Management, Global Procurement and Vendor Management Policies
• help CDIO vendor management role holders, such as Contract Managers, to understand their obligations under the Vendor Risk Framework and ensure they are enabled to fulfill their responsibilities
• support the team delivery and improve our processes: Identify ways to eliminate, automate, and optimise our processes to create efficiency, reduce risk and improve the client experience
• contribute to positive change of UBS Third Party Risk Management, Global Procurement and Vendor Management
You’ll be working in the CDIO COO Operating Management team in Krakow, as part of Group Functions. We support a large internal client base across the CDIO COO and Technology functions, for all regions, to ensure compliance with vendor management related policies. We also work closely with our partners in Group Corporate Services Supply Chain and Third Party Risk Management functions, and we collaborate with our peers in the Business Divisions and other Group Functions.
• university degree
• fluency in spoken and written English
• high level of proficiency with Microsoft products (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• interest in learning how to use automation solutions, such as macros, Tableau and Alteryx, to improve our processes. Experience in developing and/or supporting such solutions is not mandatory
• reliable team player and an independent thinker
• focused on risk management, through implementation of structure and controls
• clear communicator, comfortable in collaborating with and challenging individuals across the organisation
• flexible, able to work in a fluid environment and you see change as an opportunity to improve
• practical, able to identify new ideas and develop workable solutions in collaboration with internal clients / partners
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.