Cloud Security Azure Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have experience with IT risk and security related topics? Do you have a knack for technology and a fundamental business understanding of data confidentiality and data protection? Are you skilled in cloud IT architecture and system design and assessing risks of IT solutions hosted on prem and public cloud?
We are looking for someone like this who can help us to:
• assess the Microsoft Azure Services for compliance with our security policy requirements and support the implementation of adequate security measures and mitigating controls for identified issues
• advise application development projects in designing policy compliant IT systems for cloud hosting (e.g. Azure) and lead design reviews and signoffs
• support projects in onboarding of 3rd party provided SaaS/PaaS solutions and integrate with UBS procedures and eco system (e.g. IAM, secure data exchange, key management, cyber resilience)
• support further development of the security requirements framework and processes to assess applications
• closely collaborate with key stakeholders and partners in IT, business and from 3rd party vendors
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be working in the Cyber & Information Security Team responsible for advisory for data protection and cloud security. We provide best practice guidance on architecture and design of IT systems in order to adhere to legal, business risk appetite driven and security requirements mandated by company policies. We provide this advisory as a service to UBS group to all business divisions and their respective IT departments and closely collaborate with application architecture, security experts, risk functions and divisional security officers.
• proven experience in a similar advisory position or experience in assessing OnPrem / Cloud solutions e.g. as IT Security Risk Expert, Integration Engineer or Auditor
• profound understanding in Cloud service offerings, deployment models and their security implications
• profound first-hand experience in Microsoft Azure security technologies and Microsoft Azure services offerings
• experienced in engaging with senior stakeholders
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills in global environment
• well structured, very reliable and dedicated; high attention to detail, ability to handle a significant number of dependencies and issues ensuring nothing is missed out.
• experience in IT Security Management Systems and Cloud Security Standards, Control Frameworks and Certifications such as IISO 27001, CSA-CSM, NIST, COBIT, MITRE is a plus
• experience in Client Data Confidentiality, EU General Data Protection, Compliance, Risk Management, Risk Control, Threat Modelling is a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.