The Partner Servicing Specialist manages relationships with, and provides servicing support to MGI’s Business Partners, acts as the first point of contact for partner inquiries, and builds and maintain a positive image of the Company. The Partner Servicing Specialist III ensures timely communications and resolution to Partners' inquiries, issues and concerns. When necessary, the Specialist liaises with the appropriate department for resolution. The position supports the entire partner life cycle from on-boarding, day-to-day activities, and potentially thought the termination process.
- Interfaces with the MGI partners as first point of contact and resolution owner in order to resolve partners’ inbound requests through all offered channels: phone, chat, email, etc.
- Initiates outbound contact to partners when needed to understand any discrepancies, deliver and/or collect any required information.
- Follows up on issues until complete resolution; determines root cause of issues, identifies possible solutions, and agrees with the partner on a defined course of correction.
- Acts as a single point of contact for Agents for the whole servicing process which may include assistance with accounting, reporting, agent profile changes, trainings.
- Partners with sales team to understand the agent’s needs, perspective and challenges in order to ensure MGI competitiveness from a B2B Customer Service point of view.
- Liaises with different MGI departments as necessary to solve agents’ issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Business or related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 relevant years’ experience preferred in account relationship management or customer servicing.
- Very good knowledge of English and Romanian.
- Solid customer service orientation.
- Ability to identify issues and escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and semi-independently within a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to conduct analysis/research.
- Solid detail orientation, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Solid knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to work on several systems/programs simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Oracle and Salesforce (preferred).
- Russian language capability (preferred).