Communications Specialist in Engineering Excellence
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you keen to help in communications and engagement around engineering excellence in a large organization? Are you passionate about engineering excellence and supporting engineers’ growth and development? Do you enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams?
The CDIO Chief of Staff office is looking for a Communications Specialist to help develop and execute our engagement and communication strategy for engineering excellence, a key part of our transformation agenda. Its aim is to attract and retain the best engineers on the street, and cultivate an environment in which they feel engaged, empowered, and supported throughout their career.
* Project manage the engagement and communication strategy for engineering excellence
* Develop and execute our communication plan and engagement activities for engineers, working together closely and aligning with all Engineering Excellence pods
* Be an instrumental team member who can deliver complex messages in a simple manner
* Organization of various engagement activities for Engineering Excellence, such as panel discussions, roundtable events and gamification
* Connect people from across the organization to ensure alignment between engagement and communications initiatives on the topics of engineering excellence
You'll be working in the CDIO Chief of Staff team in Poland. We are responsible for supporting the Head of CDIO in bringing together the organization to deliver on the CDIO strategy and priorities. The team's goal is to be a center of competence of each activity we engage in. We are diverse, creative and motivated, with openness to learn
Your know how:
* Ideally 3+ years of work experience in the communications space
* Well structured, very reliable and dedicated; high attention to detail, ability to handle a significant number of parallel tasks, dependencies and issues
* An engineering background or a genuine interest in engineering topics
* High level of engagement and commitment to high quality on-time delivery and flexibility to undertake a variety of assignments
* Team-oriented, whilst also comfortable being relied upon to prioritize work and operate at ease to represent your work
* analytical skills with very good knowledge of MS Office
* Creative and passionate about engineering, technology, and culture topics
* motivated with a get stuff done approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
* Organized with the ability to commit and prioritize tasks
* An excellent communicator – both verbally and in written form
* Fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.