Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a candidate who would be responsible for calculating and administrating funds’ expenses ensuring that daily calculations are processed and outcome is delivered to upstream teams in a timely manner.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder record keeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate. SSGS’ tools help our clients to make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us in making your mark in the financial services industry from day one.
What you will be responsible for:
As Fund Accountant in Expense Team you will be responsible for
- Calculating funds’ fees and rebates.
- Implement budget changes
- Supporting senior Fund Accountants in their daily work.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Take Ownership and Initiative
- Ensure accuracy and quality
- Provide outstanding service
- Communicate Effectively
- Foster Collaboration and Teamwork
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Numeracy / Literacy skills
- Accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing
- Basic understanding of fund accounting, especially funds’ expenses area
- Communicative English
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
Make Your Mark. Advance your career at State Street.
We are excited to see that you are reviewing career opportunities available at State Street. Follow the tips below when applying. If this opportunity is not right for you – perhaps you may want to refer a friend?
Are you advancing your own career?
After clicking “Apply” you will be able to update your Education and Job History. Use it to highlight courses, certifications, achievements or projects you have participated in at State Street. To make updates, go to the Career section of your Profile and edit it manually or by using the “Upload My Experience” option. Remember to review all new entries in your profile and make sure resume information was parsed correctly.
Are you referring a friend?
Please use the “Refer” button on the right. If you have any questions about the process please visit the corporate intranet and type in Refer a Friend into the search bar.