Are you interested in developing career in financial markets and derivatives products?
This position is an opportunity for an A1 entry level to work in an exciting environment within the OTC Derivatives in Poland. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to gain extensive knowledge of wide range of derivatives products & OTC markets supporting the global OTC trading books.
The role involves daily interaction with various internal teams, brokers, custodian banks, and clients with the overall goal of providing timely support and resolution of all trade related inquiries and trade processing.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Derivatives Specialist you will:
- Carry out core processing activities in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensure all transactions are booked within various systems and communicated third parties.
- Research and resolve exceptions, reconciliations, incorrect transactions and issues.
- Receive and resolve inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and communicate effectively with the clients when necessary.
- Make recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and prepare documentation for review as required.
- Escalate unresolved issues as needed for support in solving issues with a sense of urgency.
- Be accountable for quality, accuracy and timeliness of results.
- Be expected to understand basic principles of process.
- Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities.
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Ability to take ownership and initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ensure accuracy and quality.
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate in a team.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Level of education - university students or graduates.
- Previous experience in banking or finance will be an advantage.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities.
- Working knowledge of software packages particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Interesting process
- Hybrid working model- split between working from home and working from the office.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor,
- Diversity of opportunities across a range challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway