For our Client, international company from the IT industry, we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of PTP Accountant with French.
- process all vendor invoices and other financial documents,
- initiate vendor setup and vendor maintenance in financial systems wherever necessary,
- respond to customer queries in a timely and professional manner,
- prepare the payment proposals and run payments according to the schedule,
- reconcile the AP Suspense account in a timely manner,
- provide customer service to the Client.
- preferably min. 2-3 years of experience in a similar position and good orientation in the area of accounting obligations,
- proficiency both in French and English at least B2 level,
- knowledge of issues relating to payments, analyzes and monitoring of receivables,
- advanced skills of MS Office (especially MS Excel),
- experience in ERP systems would be an advantage,
- high communication skills and ease of contacting corporate business Clients.
- attractive salary and development opportunity,
- flexible working hours and hybrid work,
- work in a large and stable international organization,
- attractive social benefit package (private healthcare, multisport, etc.),
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- international work environment.