Who we are looking for:
An excellent opportunity has arisen at the Associate level within Corporate Actions Department in Kraków, Poland, which involves carrying out a high risk function within the operation. The successful candidate’s responsibilities primarily include the timely and accurate processing of client Corporate Actions instructions for Global market events within a Middle Office or Custody environment. This will also involve working closely with Global (Sub) Custodians around the instruction confirmation process on behalf of a diverse client base.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Corporate Actions Specialist you will:
- Process timely and accurately all event related activity as set out within operating procedures.
- Deliver effective client service.
- Effectively prioritize the workload and ensure daily tasks are completed.
- Participate in departmental procedure review.
- Assist with collating department management information.
- Communicate effectively with Sub custodians and internal State Street departments
- Participate and complete assigned projects and departmental initiatives as required.
- Collaborate with other internal Corporate Actions teams to discuss event and market specific topics
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills essential
- Acts collaboratively
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- Idea generator
- Demonstrates ability to work accurately and to daily deadlines
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- An understanding of the financial services industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- An understanding of Custody Banking
- Knowledge of basic financial instruments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package
- Educated to a degree level (preferred)
- Experience in working in Custody environment would be an advantage, but is not required
- Hybrid Work Model
- No intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops