SSGA’s Global Funds Management (“GFM”) team drives sound fund oversight programs across SSGA’s funds and services. GFM’s Product Content Analysis Team is in need of a Product Content Analyst who will partner with the global Subject Matter Experts (“SMEs”) responsible for reviewing and providing product content to be updated on SSGA’s websites and fact sheets by the Product Content Analysis Team.
Key responsibilities of the Product Content Analyst are below.
- Perform proactive outreach to the SMEs responsible for reviewing website and fact sheet product content and providing new/updated product content to the Product Content Analysis Team.
- Manage product content on websites and fact sheets globally for new/updated product content that is received from SMEs.
- Understand the impact of fund events on product content (launches, closings, ad-hoc changes, annual updates).
- Adhere to governance processes, compliance and regulatory requirements to make sure websites and fact sheets are updated correctly and timely based on fund events, service levels, annual updates, etc.
- Maintain product content management systems to make sure content is in alignment with fund structure and systematic hierarchies.
- Partner with IT to drive enhancements to product content management system, i.e., reporting, system design and dynamics, approach to product content management, etc.
- Produce metrics, reporting requirements, identify trends.
Job Skills and Abilities
- Experience with product content management system(s), large-scale document reviews, and a global focus.
- Collaborating with business colleagues across the world, navigating multiple time zones, and managing multiple initiatives.
- Ability to build relationships with SMEs and manage different priorities.
- Focus on continuous process improvement, procedure writing, and mitigating risk.
- Mutual Fund, Cash Fund, ETF, UCITS, SICAV experience a big plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with all levels.