Automation Developer (RPA, Alteryx, VBA, Tableau, Power BI)
Information Technology (IT)
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable robotic process automation solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in finding ways to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• partner and collaborate with Operations experts and IT teams across the organization to deliver robotic process automation solutions in a dynamic environment
• analyse business requirements, design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies and development best practices
• perform integration testing of robot process automation solutions into larger subsystems and the extended automation system
increase efficiencies by utilizing technology
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management Operations Automation & Change team in Wrocław responsible for identifying and implementing Robotics Process Automation solutions to support GWMO service delivery teams in executing their day to day business more efficiently.
• an engineering or programming background, with experience in Robot Process Automation Tools (preferably Automation Anywhere Enterprise)
• knowledge of Tableau or Power BI will be a strong asset
• strong software troubleshooting skills, and an understanding of programming constructs (C++, C#, VisualBasic.net) in a MS Windows based enterprise software environment
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• rapid comprehension for information technology and a natural ability to solve complex issues
fluency in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.