Automation Solutions Developer in Finance
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable process automation solutions? Do you have the know-how for analysing financial information, data transformation & Business Intelligence?
Have you got a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Are you tech savvy?
• Design PowerBi visualisation for existing reports
• Work with senior management to gather business requirements and use cases for Business Intelligence solutions & dashboards
• Report and analyse any variances in financial information and do ad-hoc analysis
• Redesign, automate existing reporting solutions (data sourcing, transformation and presentation)
• Continuously drive a lean management initiatives to gain efficiencies
You’ll be working in the UBS Finance team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park or Wrocław, Dominikanski Office.
Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
• Candidate should have a university degree in Engineering, Math, Economics, Finance or similar field
• Be passionate about business intelligence, management information, data transformation changes projects.
• Able to develop automated solutions and work with digital tools, (e.g., Alteryx, PowerBi ) and eager to learn new technologies.
• Strong analytical skills combined with the ability to collect, analyze significant amounts of information and generate meaningful management reports would be an asset.
• Have a good in time management & organization of your own and others' work
• Be proactive and self-driven person
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.