Software Engineer in Test
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you rigorously test every application, before handing it over to production? We are looking for someone with that passion who can help us define the project test strategy and own the delivery of automation testing for regulatory projects:
The candidate would:
• Analysis and review of the requirements for the tested system/application
• Define and own the automation test strategy and test automation framework
• Develop and promote best practices in test automation and ensure their adoption among all teams
• Develop a set of metrics for automation testing for each release, and define and produce status reports for the management
• Create and maintain automation scripts and enhance existing scripts
• Collaborate with BAs, PMs and developers to troubleshoot issues
• Defect management – bugs reporting, retesting and tracking till the closure
We are a team of open minded and highly motivated professionals who care about quality. We are accountable for what we do and how we do things. It is not only we do believe in Agile, XP practices – we embody all of those in our everyday work to ensure our software has the highest quality and "value to customer" at its heart. You will be cooperating with the teams located in Wroclaw as well as working across Wealth Management Americas on a strategic client’s supervisory application in UBS.
• Have 3+ years of hands-on experience pre-dominantly in the area of Quality Assurance (QA) and test automation
• Experience in developing automated solutions for integration and regression testing
• Experience in database testing using SQL
• hands-on experience in testing distributed server-side applications
• Experience in collaboration tools and processes: Jira, Agile, Gitlab
• Fairly good knowledge of Financial Services
• Aware of latest trending best practices, tools, techniques, tips, and tricks in automation testing
• Experience in creation and execution of automation testing strategies and framework
• Experience in Selenium web driver using Java, Jenkins (CI), Cucumber and other tools
• Have knowledge in REST and API testing tools
• Experience in Manual, integration and E2E testing
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.