We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We're in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
What does the Content Team do at BOLD PL?
The goal of our team is to launch and grow career websites in the US and internationally. We run a portfolio of 25 websites in 7 languages: we’re responsible for demand generation for our product and for helping jobseekers worldwide land their dream jobs.
Apart from publishing how-to articles explaining how to create a good CV in line with the requirements for a given post, we also write about e.g. successful strategies of coping with job interviews.
We build organic traffic and sales with SEO so effectively that SEO is our main and leading channel for traffic acquisition and conversion! Soft skills such as light pen and copywriting are only 50% of our energy. The other 50% is the ability to analyze large amounts of data and make quick and accurate decisions.
How do we work?
- We rely on the Scrum methodology.
- We work in two-week sprints.
- Our point of reference is the Content Map and our team and individual OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities - this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
You will learn how to:
- Write, rewrite and optimize using SEO best practices to achieve record results.
- Use various tools from our marketing stack (Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, etc.) to guide the structure, search intent, and style of your writing.
- Program using R - we use it to build our custom SEO tool that helps us with analyzing data.
- Analyze data and use it to make accurate decisions.
Would you like to learn more about the Content Team? Check out our team's website.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Write career advice articles that will attract thousands of readers.
- Research topics so thoroughly you become a subject matter expert.
- Create a steady flow of unique, expert articles.
- Own traffic coming to your pieces and optimize its content to reach a massive audience.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent German skills (native or bilingual speakers preferred).
- Very good English skills (at least B2/C1).
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- Great copywriting skills and strong research skills.
- The fascination for SEO and willingness to master new skills to attract thousands of readers.
- A love for words and numbers as writing good copy requires good data skills.
Nice to haves:
- SEO knowledge
- Previous experience working with SEO tools (Ahrefs, Google Search Console etc.)
What we can offer you:
- Up-to-date knowledge about SEO - thanks to courses and internal workshops, we are up to date with every change, and we also make sure that our Content / SEO Reading list is.
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - for the moment we don’t have any office, so we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, once we go back to having the room space, and if you would like to work on-site, you will be able to do so.
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Language lessons - you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with a psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card (both single packages are fully refunded by the company).
- Udemy Business platform - unlimited access to 5,500+ courses.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume!
CV in English is required. Applications without it will not be considered.