Who we are looking for
State Street’s Identity and Access Management division is seeking a Senior Application Developer with creativity, desire to work with onshore and offshore developers to provide design, development, and support of business-critical and complex enterprise security platforms.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
As IAM Senior Application Developer, you will
- Work with business team to understand and analyze new requirements.
- Collaborate with s/w vendor and functional teams to drive long term strategic projects.
- Hands on architecture, analysis, design, review and execution of code.
- Assist in QA and testing of existing and/or new features.
- Participate in release, build and deployment activities.
- Write and/or review software and system documentation.
- Provide subject matter technical domain expertise in addressing complex production issues that encompass a wide range of internal and external systems, components, and processes.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong Communication & Technical skills
- Responsible, dependable, quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology
- Exhibit integrity and ability to follow through on commitments and deadlines.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- At least 5 year Programming experience with Java/J2EE.
- At least 3 years of hands-on development experience in 3-tier or service oriented application architecture.
- Strong database SQL experience in Oracle or SQL Server database environment, Familiar with SQL objects and proficient in complex SQL query writing.
- Experience with Angular/ React JS.
- Experience with GitHub source code repository.
- IAM Vendor software experience such as SailPoint will be considered a plus.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.