The Program Development Specialist will be responsible for supporting the operational infrastructure, product management and sales effort of the State Street ETF Model Portfolio business.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Advisors, one of the biggest asset managers in the world that provides services to the world’s governments, institutions and financial advisors across the globe. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management, we offer one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. As pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest.
Join us if making your mark in the asset management industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
As Program Development Specialist, you will:
- Investment Content: in conjunction with the Investment Solutions Group and Model Portfolio Strategist develop content for both internal and external audience to drive sales of model portfolios
- Competitive Analysis: analyze model portfolio landscape and shelf space at target firms, identify attractive market share opportunities
- Platform Management: In collaboration with relationship managers ensure State Street Model Portfolios are accurately and fully represented on our client platforms (e.g. naming conventions).
- Marketing Collateral: In close collaboration with partners in sales and product marketing, create and maintain industry leading collateral for our model portfolio offering
- Client Onboarding: manage internal requirements to onboard new model portfolio platforms
- Business Reporting: provide regular updates on the model portfolio business and sales results to senior management
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized, and a self starter
- Ability to work effectively in a team, providing support as required
- Ability to use initiative, demonstrate flexibility and think creatively to solve problems
- Ability to prioritize workload and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly master new technology systems and databases
- Absolute attention to detail and high degree of accuracy when working under pressure
- Commitment to further study and qualifications (preferably CFA or studying for CFA designation)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, VBA, PowerPoint and Factset
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of financial services experience
- CFA or progress towards is highly preferred