GBS Transformation Manager
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.9 billion USD in 2021. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the Role:
The position owns the execution of the global GBS Transformation Roadmap for the finance processes (Record-to-Report, Order-to-Cash and Accounts Payable). This role is crucial for accomplishment of GBS Strategy, focusing on delivery of major GBS transformation and transition programs.
Role includes program governance design, projects execution and progress reporting to GBS Leadership. Manager in this position will closely cooperate with the Global Process Owners group on design of Transformation Roadmap and prioritization decisions, as well as with the Service Management team on demand planning and delivery.
The role holder leads the development of Projects Center of Excellence, Change and Communication strategy supporting implementation of the transformation agenda.
The position reports to Director Service and Process Excellence and works closely with key functional executives across the Finance, Tax & Treasury, FP&A, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Procurement, and Information Technology (IT) organizations.
The role holder directs a diversified team consisting of project managers, and change and communication specialists allocated across Asia (Kuala Lumpur), Europe (Krakow) and Guangzhou (China).
What you’ll do:
- Lead and develop a team of talents in a multinational, multicultural, and remote environment. Implement and support LEAN culture within the team and beyond.
- Define and establish transformation roadmap governance, aligned to LEAN methodology and supporting delivery of GBS goals.
- Ensure Transformation Roadmap and transition execution, on time and in full.
- Responsible for visible and measurable project benefits reporting, tracking & realization.
- Management of the project’s portfolio, and agile grooming of the innovation pipeline in clos collaboration with Global Process Owners.
- Promote continuous improvement culture and mindset across the business and GBS.
- Partner with Service Management in the implementation and execution of the Demand Management process.
- Change Management design and execution to support the transformation/transition program.
- Build projects Center of Excellence for GBS: project management principles, techniques, tools. Provide guidelines, education, and support to all GBS workstreams in project management, and change management activities.
- Support development of Subject Matters Experts community across GBS
What you’ll need:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related discipline preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in a corporate function.
- Demonstrated ability to lead senior, project-focused multinational teams, working in a remote or hybrid environment
- Action oriented and willing to be bold in adopting new standards
- Is enthusiastic and confident with a “can do” attitude
- Has a high degree of process and functional knowledge, as well as knowledge of the functional organization, business requirements, and existing technology solutions
- Possesses senior level leadership skills, able to understand the business strategy and direction
- Demonstrated project management expertise, including management of complex global and regional cross-functional project teams, to lead and drive team performance and accomplishments
- Excellent organization & time management skills. Should exercise good judgment in prioritizing deliverables
- Ability to liaise between the business and information systems teams at a senior level; provides strong negotiating skills to reach workable resolutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization with diplomacy, confidentiality and professionalism
- Proven experience in Lean (Services/Manufacturing) management
- Experience in a multi-national company
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in Global Business Services (GBS) environment
Nice to Have
- Has relationships across the business, well known to business leaders and stakeholders, their opinion is respected
- Is resilient, focused, mobile, and with a strong, proactive orientation
- Is solution-oriented and thinks “3 steps ahead”
- Has demonstrable presentation skills
- Has leadership skills, is a motivator, is an innovator
- Has political sensitivity
- Open-minded, capable of seeing a “new” way of doing things
Can Be Learned
- Experience in Direct Selling Industry
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.