Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You are ambitious, well organized self-starter with ‘can-do’ attitude. You can effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
We are looking for somebody like you to well utilize your skills and further grow with us when supporting general as well as project&analytics tasks, which will include in particular:
• governed maintenance and updates of an org charts, share drives & intranet
• support efficient and content communication – newsletters, organizational announcements, ad-hoc communication etc.
• maintain and update of a distribution lists
• maintain requests and approvals users authorizations to systems, tools, resources etc.
• administrative, technical and/or professional support to senior management
• work across the EBA Stress Testing program through 2023, filtering and consolidating information for reporting purposes
• preparation of meeting minutes and capture of actions, preparation of management reports and budget tracking
• track & report progress and operational efficiency of an ongoing programs and business cases, i.e. global digitalization
• contribute in annual business planning process
• track expenses and trip reports including clarification and follow up
• prepare segment, load and productivity analysis
• actively support senior management with ad-hoc analyses and reports
• maintain accurate accounts and reports of client-related transactions and portfolios
You’ll be working in the Business Management Team in Global Wealth Management (GWM) in Poland and perform operational tasks and activities and represent GWM for strategic initiatives. You’ll be closely working with functional teams and senior management spread internationally.
This role will provide the opportunity to grow and to expand your knowledge as well as your network across all areas within Global Wealth Management.
• bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in business administration, finance or economics
• 3+ years of relevant working experience in comparable roles in Financial Industries or Consulting
• very good knowledge of MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
well organized, methodical with strong attention to detail, able to manage multiple initiatives at the same time
• ability to work equally well independently or as part of a dynamic team structure
• a reliable personality with strong interpersonal skills
• good communication skills, comfortable interacting with peers and stakeholders at all levels
• structured work style, excellent problem-solving skills and result oriented approach
• proficiency in English is a must (written and verbal); other languages, particularly German would be beneficial
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.