Do you have an inquisitive mind? Are you good at resolving complex cases? Do you have an eye for details? If so, we might be looking for you to join our Investment Compliance team.
Main responsibility of Compliance Analyst is to perform accurate analysis of alerts detected by the system and report any violation to protect investor’s best interest. On a daily basis, Investment Compliance Analyst will use his analytical skills to investigate and solve various compliance cases.
- Monitor investment activity of the Investment Managers,
- Analyze alerts flagged by dedicated Investment Monitoring Platform,
- Create comments and conclusions based on the analyses and report violations to the clients,
- Create reports for clients and auditors,
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Verbal and written German language proficiency - Fluent
- Analytics skills and attention to details,
- Team skills – demonstrated ability to work with people at different levels
- Good communication skills – verbal and written in English
- Ability to meet key deliverables within stated timeframes
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel functions is essential
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
What can you expect from us:
- We are diverse team and we welcome (preferably but not only) graduates of economics, business, law, finance & accounting, science and language degrees
- We value team work and continuous learning and development
- We support each other and learn from each other
- We strive for excellence in everything we do
- We never stop to change
If this speaks to you – come and join us in Investment Compliance!
Note: Please upload your CV in English & Polish.
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs