At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-center office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
As a Trade Promotions Management (TPM) Analyst your role will be to support Benelux Sales team by leading a team who will maintain the promotional planning models in the sales system. In addition, the role will be completing regular analysis of performance of both PepsiCo, customers and competitors and will have responsibility for ensuring the forecast is accurate and reflects the latest customer planning.
The TPM team is responsible for:
- Analyze competitor trade spend and pricing
- Collect and monitor competitor promotions and share towards stakeholders
- Track past performance and forecast of customer margins
- Support the annual promotions plans proposal
- Make adjustment to the promotional plan
- Calculate & communicate promo pricing
- Input, update and track the relevant promotions in planning systems
- Adapt volumes estimations based on guidelines from DP and Sales
- Input, update Trade Spends for promotions in planning system
- Timely track and follow-up promo validation in planning system
- Calculate and provide RSP’s in planning system
- Track and log tickets for issues in planning system
- Communicate to Field Sales Force about planned promotions
- Evaluate and report on trade spend and promo performance
- 2-3 years of working experience in a similar position
- Computer literacy, Excel, Power Point, Word, ERT, Business Objects & SAP/ERP, willingness and ability to learn/quickly adapt to other internal support PepsiCo software systems
- Fluency in English (French or Dutch will be a bonus)
- Good attention to details
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Analytical mindset allowing to collect and examine a large volume of data, and identify trends.
- Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions in order to find actionable, results-oriented solutions
- Great organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks at fast-paced, dynamic environment
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate sports team
- retirement pension plan
- corporate library
- no dress code
- video games at work
- coffee / tea / drinks
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- sharing the costs of tourist services
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- employee referral program
- charity initiative