Executive Assistant Business Management
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the AM Head Products with exceptional capabilities to:
• manage and maintain calendars for the Head Products, including organizing and scheduling meetings, conference calls, and appointments with the ability to proactively resolve scheduling conflicts for both internal and external meetings while coordinating across multiple time zones
• ensure the Head Products is prepared in advance of their meetings, coordinating with meeting organizers to confirm meeting times and purpose, and preparing meeting materials, e.g. PowerPoint or Word files as needed
• arrange both domestic and international travel for the Head Products and process his business expense claims while ensuring adherence to the firm’s travel and expense policies, with the foresight to ensure all aspects of each trip have been planned for and addressed
• provide organizational support, including ordering supplies, maintaining files (both paper and electronic), and coordinating various department-wide activities
• organize training sessions, workshops, and townhalls, coordinating locations, attendees, materials and communication
• coordinate the production of meeting packs, take minutes and organize internal meetings, complete ad-hoc projects as necessary on behalf of senior executives and business management
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You’ll be working in the Business Management team within the Products organization of UBS Asset Management (UBS AM). We are a team of highly talented business management and product specialists based in Zurich and Poland. Our mandate is to support the Head Products in fulfilling his mandate and to coordinate all business management activities for the Products organization globally.
• several years of professional experience in a similar function
• comfortable working with and communicating with senior management at all levels
• extensive experience managing calendars for senior executives across multiple time zones while exercising sound judgment to identify the respective priority levels of competing matters and meetings
• very good English skills in spoken and written
• strong organizational skills that prioritize an attention to detail and reflect an ability to effectively multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
• proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of executive support
• very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (mainly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• team-oriented personality, flexible, adaptable, with strong can-do attitude
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.