(Junior) Specialist in Payments and OVRK (Cash Monitoring) [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Preparation and input of cash payments within deadlines set
- Checking and approval of payments within deadlines set (including the payments related to management fees, financing ,third part accounts)
- Chasing documentation/calculation (management fees, financing, third part accounts, cash in movements)
- Contact with Stakeholders in order to clarify discrepancies or identify possible reasons of missing justification, payments instruction.
- Responding to queries from Stakeholders relation to the activity
- Preparing daily reports and perform daily checks
- Contribute to the effectiveness of daily operations in your area
- Escalate problems to team leader / senior specialist
- Contribute to the delivery of operational service levels agreed with clients (internally and externally)
- Contribute to the completion and maintenance of operational procedures and SLA
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Complete “monthly reporting” and deliver them on time
- Cooperate with internal and external audit and operational risk management
- Completion of OVRK activities and duties as per the procedures – where applicable
- Willingness to work from the office during training mode (around first 6 months)
- Fluency in English and Italian as working language
- Proven track record of work in operational area, experience in securities services environment will be an advantage
- University degree (Finance, Economics, Law) or equivalent professional experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Good understanding of funds industry
- Strong interpersonal skills: team spirit and communication
- Highly accurate, dedicated to quality and stress resilient
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy in MS Office (very good knowledge of Excel)Commitment and motivation
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa