Senior Network Engineer
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.9 billion USD in 2021. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the Role:
This position will be an addition to Global Infrastructure and Operation team. He/she will have opportunity to work with Technology team members from different geographical locations to provide professional services, with follow-the-sun business coverage on Network Services in global environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overall network services such as Network connectivity for WAN circuits, Datacenter Networking, Load Balancer, IP Addressing, DNS, Firewalls, VPN, Wireless, networking hardware, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Global role and responsibilities.
- Involve and support IT Infrastructure projects and business projects required Network Infrastructure, from planning to closure.
- Leading end to end network hardware and software life cycle from provisioning to retirement.
- Leading / participating Network BAU projects.
- Driving continuous service improvement; measuring current state of network services, identify improvement opportunities and execution. Optimizing delivery time, quality and/or cost. Automation.
- Solving complex problems in enterprise environment, independently or via collaboration with other infrastructure domains.
- Provide oversight and guidance to vendor’s resources on network operation and support. Review and approve technical deliverables from vendors.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert escalation on critical network issue.
- Involve in design and architecture of network solution. Understand and estimate the cost and efforts to run and maintain the solution / service.
- Evaluate new version releases and plan for deployment.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 6 years working experience in IT Networking technology in multi-national environment.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in leading network projects and/or continuous service improvement in network operation.
- Mandatory Cisco CCNP Enterprise, ITIL certification.
- Demonstrated experience in deployment, administration and support network infrastructure for enterprise datacenter, office network, remote sites connectivity and cloud environment (AWS/Azure/etc).
- Product / Solution exposure on Cisco Routers & Switches, Cisco Meraki, Silverpeak SDWAN, Palo Alto, F5 Load Balancer, Orion Monitoring, Network Troubleshooting and Analyzer tools, AWS Networking, Azure Networking.
- Demonstrated experience working in multi-vendors environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with ITIL practices.
- Well-developed oral, written and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to liaise effectively with various stakeholders in organization.
- Able to work independently and as a good team player.
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Remote/Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.