Arla’s Identity and Access Management team is growing and we are looking for talented people to join us in this journey.
This exciting new role is based in IT Operations – IT Security Services, and it is the key to ensuring our Security ambitions are met in accordance with users’ expectations and in the most stable and secure environment possible.
- Understand both the IT and business side of SAP Access Management and processes around it,
- Are customer focused person and like to optimize processes for IAM and keeping them as simple as possible,
- Understand the principles of IAM and you are IT Security oriented person.
Then you might be the person we are looking for.
Join us to become part of a multinational team, highly motivated to provide that best support to our colleagues.
Specifically, you will:
- Support provisioning of SAP user accounts and GRC related queries from users,
- Handle of operational day-to-day support activities for security/authorizations including ticket resolution and issue escalation,
- Prioritize and process access requests,
- Ensure that established SLAs for various ticket types are met,
- Monitor GRC workflows,
- Maintain relationships with the role owners from the various business areas,
- Monitor Emergency Access Management,
- Research and respond to sampling requests from auditors,
- Develop and maintain clear and concise documentation for users and other stakeholders.
Who are you?
- You have knowledge and understanding of SAP authorization concept,
- You have basic understanding of SAP role development,
- You have experience with SAP-GRC ( will be an asset ),
- You have working knowledge of IAM principles and IT security,
- You have excellent analytical & communication skills,
- You have excellent customer service skills,
- You have the ability to work with functional areas and/or departments throughout the company,
- You know how to prioritize and monitor work in process to ensure the timely achievement of commitments,
- You are able to identify and you are eager to fix issues.
For Senior position additionally:
- Understanding of SAP role development with strong capabilities of coordinating with external partners in executing role development,
- Experience in SAP GRC Access control (2-3years) as well IAM related capabilities,
- Deep understanding of business processes and the associated best practice roles required to support them,