We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We're in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
As a French SEO Content Writer, you will be involved in writing web page content to increase organic search engine rankings for our BOLD FR site. As a part of our International SEO Team, you will have an impact on developing an ongoing organic inbound traffic strategy by writing and optimizing keyword-rich SEO copy that matches the tone, voice, and culture.
You will be an integral part of the INTL Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Team for BOLD with the ability to utilize your carefully honed French writing skills to make a meaningful impact on the lives of job seekers at a global level.
How do we work?
- Our point of reference is organic traffic to our FR portal and individual OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan quarterly.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities - this is the time for you!
- In our everyday work, we take advantage of many tools including WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, and Semrush
You will learn how to:
- Build new FR CVs.
- Write Job Title and Category pages.
- Rewrite/manage agency writing of Job Title and Category pages.
- Write meta for all new & existing FR pages.
- Rewrite key pages based on INTL optimization strategies.
- Support the FR page production and publishing process.
- Assist with new vendor testing & onboarding.
- Work with marketing team members from all over the world.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the INTL SEO Team to develop high-quality, unique, and engaging content for a head term, category, job title, and specialty pages, such as CVs, to improve search engine rankings.
- Working with your team lead on the prioritization of daily and weekly writing assignments.
- Frequently reviewing content strategies, goals, and industry updates provided by your manager.
- Writing keyword-rich, SEO copy for our Bold FR property using appropriate keywords, clarity, style, and tone to increase organic inbound traffic as well as conversions.
- Performing timely, thorough, keyword research using various search and analytics tools.
- Conducting Internet research for the FR market on various topics related to writing assignments and optimization efforts.
- Reviewing/copyediting agency and/or freelance submissions for grammar, spelling, syntax, etc.
- Updating the FR tone of voice and quality guidelines for SEO pages, with support from the Content Manager.
- Assist with new vendor testing and onboarding as needed.
- Performing related work and additional duties as needed or required.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent French and English skills (native or bilingual speakers preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in French, Journalism, or a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional French writer.
- Experience in optimized copywriting and editing.
- Knowledge of online writing best practices.
- Ability to meet and manage multiple deadlines.
Nice to haves:
- French market-specific experience.
- Proficiency in WordPress and Content Management Software.
- Career services and hiring industry experience.
- Experience working with Content AI tools and NLP Optimization.
- Familiarity with the tools of online marketing and the metrics used to evaluate the digital content success.
What we can offer you:
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - we are open to full remote candidates (in Poland). If you prefer, you can also work from the office in Warsaw.
- Language lessons - you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologists and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card (both single packages are fully refunded by the company).
- Udemy Business platform - unlimited access to 5,500+ courses