Aon Sp. z o. o.
Junior Finance Analyst responsibilities include month-end closing activities, system tie-outs, control over monthly journal entries and account reconciliation, making sure the general ledger is kept in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- Responsibility over accounting, statistical and consolidated reporting in assigned entities;
- US GAAP accounting (monthly, quarterly and annual group reporting);
- Performing month-end closing activities including accounts reconciliation;
- Supporting migration of accounting processes from other countries;
- Performing SOX controls and cooperation with auditors;
- Ensuring that transactions are carried out according to corporate policies and statutory regulations;
- Assisting in preparation of new internal control documentation;
- Testing new systems, policies and tools.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- 6 months proven operational experience in accounting function, GL preferred;
- Willingness to work on US working hours 14:30 - 23:00 for 5 days per month
- Master degree in Accounting/Finance;
- Experience in a multinational shared services environment;
- US GAAP or IFRS experience;
- Very Good English
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong motivation to work in a dynamic international team;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel);
- Experience with ERP solution, Workflow;
- Additional accounting qualifications would be considered as an asset;
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
NB. Dependant on regional requirements, please include specific benefits where applicable and relevant accommodation criteria and enhanced equal opportunities statement.