Aon Sp. z o.o.
Under direction of the Global Analyst Leader, work as part of the People Analyst team supporting the Line HR teams to identify, plan and meet the people organization needs of the business. Draw on specialist expertise in the HR Centres of Excellence in order to deliver against the HR strategy and proactively manage HR priorities as well as providing HR analytical, advisory and administrative support.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
You’ll be supporting the People Organization with business-critical people initiatives such as annual comp cycle and talent development, and tailor corporate HR programs to meet local business needs. Important part of your role would be working with the People Partners and Centres of Excellence to ensure the provision of sound advice on all HR issues such as reward, talent, performance, organisation development, change, culture and leadership.
- Provide reports & insights/analysis for core people data (i.e., headcount, turnover, hiring) to People Partners & Leaders
- Work closely with Centres of Excellence to proactively identify and influence changes to improve HR service and processes.
- Implement HR processes as defined by the Centres of Excellence.
- Facilitate the resolution of escalated issues and concerns from the People Organization.
- Ensure that people management capability is transferred to and owned by the line manager and in doing so drive the People Organization model.
- Develop and maintain trusting and effective working relationships with People Partners, providing appropriate challenge and partnering with them to co-develop solutions to meet their current and future business needs.
- Coach, challenge and advise People Partners on organisational effectiveness and general HR issues.
- Provide meaningful materials to People Partners to support their teams in various areas, including on-boarding, performance management, manager training, org structure projects, and any other ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Manage online tools to support HR initiatives, such as pulling reports for talent review, publishing relevant content on internal sites, and managing rosters.
- Support specialty projects in the following areas: Colleague Experience, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, and HR Operations
How this opportunity is different
In this role you’ll provide meaningful materials to People Partners to support their teams in various areas, including on-boarding, performance management, manager training, org structure projects, and any other ad-hoc projects as requested. You’ll be developing and maintain trusting and effective working relationships with People Partners, providing appropriate challenge and partnering with them to co-develop solutions to meet their current and future business needs.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exemplary client services skills with a willingness to help and support others, and a strong team player
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including: v look ups and pivot tables, and confident in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluent English
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize complex workloads
- Strong numeracy skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- A high level of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, and working on initiative to solve complex queries independently
- The flexibility and willingness to develop
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with employees and colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Anticipates and ensures all client needs are met Ability to work with limited direction, extremely proactive and highly driven
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.