Crew Project Officer
Compliance, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy coordinating and managing across multiple initiatives simultaneously? Do you like to work with crew members around the globe?
We’re looking for a Project Officer to:
• help our agile implementation crews to manage the portfolio of initiatives by actively steering, challenging and ensuring that it reflects UBS strategy
• support the agile crew’s management processes on behalf of the crew leads
• support the crew and initiative managers with PMO activities (e.g., resource planning, effort estimation, strategic capacity planning, conflict resolution, etc.)
• administrate the financials of the crew on behalf of the crew lead
You will be working in the global environment of UBS Group Compliance and Risk Governance with IT and business employees around the globe. As part of the Centre of Excellence Portfolio and Operating Management you will be working with the crews of our change organization and support them with your expertise.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• PMO experience support preferably in an agile environment
• good understanding of operational processes and project management, ideally using agile methodologies
• familiarity with IT change work in the financial industries
• great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• solid organizational skills, known for hitting deadlines
• a degree in finance and/or experience in managing financials is for sure an asset
• highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative is a must
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.