Business Risk Manager – IEO
Job Reference #
As key person for Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Function you are driving TPRM related activities and initiatives. Your strong skills around collaboration with relevant teams, leading projects, managing stakeholder and representing TPRM will be crucial to UBS success.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• operate as a Project Manager for Inter Entity Outsourcing supporting the remediation of Third Party Risk Management programs and/or enable colleagues executing the remediation activities in a timely manner;
• proactively identify control deficiencies or opportunities for improvement and work with key stakeholders in the development of strategic solutions;
• actively collaborate in the maintenance of the IEO Framework Oversight;
• maintain the IEO inventory.
You will be working in the EMEA region as part of the Inter Entity Outsourcing Team, based in Poland where you will have the opportunity to cooperate with team members located across the world.
• bachelor Degree or international equivalent;
• a minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably in a similar role and/or regulatory and risk management or consulting positions with a background in the financial industry;
• strong project, communication and leadership skills;
• detail oriented personality with efficient communication style to support senior decision making;
• a leader mentality that is self-motivated and able to work independently;
• general flexibility and ability to conduct multi-time zone meetings potentially outside of local business hours;
• excellent written and spoken English;
• good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite to feel comfortable looking and reviewing data.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.