Regulatory Transaction Reporting Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you interested in audit, risk or data analytics? Do you have an eye for details and inquiring mindset? Are you able to easily connect the dots? Are you an independent team player able to easily communicate and create relations with colleagues and stakeholders?
We are looking for someone like that to join RTR QA DC team where you will:
• Perform an internal audit-type reviews on controls performed by other teams to identify key risk areas in the reporting process,
• Cooperate with process stakeholders on the QA assessment and support them in remediation efforts,
• Innovate & implement process improvements and automations in the quality assurance area
You will be working in the Regulatory Transaction Reporting Quality Assurance Direct Controls team. Our aim is to support regional management to ensure that UBS is executing transaction reporting responsibilities in a sustainable and high-quality manner that meets the expectations of regulators. You will be working with the broader Quality Assurance Teams based in London, Zurich, US and APAC and also with various partners across the firm. Your role will be to test controls that have direct and significant impact on transaction reporting, provide stakeholders with assessments and assist them with implementing recommendations.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and a control mentality paired with attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English
• Ability to multi-task and work both individually and as a part of a Team
• Ability to develop and implement business-wide initiatives
• Knowledge of financial products and international market regulations would be an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.